Pics from a model shoot this weekend

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some pics I shot this weekend on a model shoot. Let me know what you think.

589317908_vTgno-XL.jpg

589317796_eDkjk-XL.jpg

589325604_hjQuy-XL.jpg

love #3...her face is a bit dark on her right eye but otherwise LOVE IT!! beautiful girls, nice work!

the lighting on #2 makes her nose look funny at first glance.

I don't see anything. I think SmugMug are having technical difficulties.

Yeah, SmugMug has been up and down tonight. I couldn't get it and kept getting an error message, but then it went away and I got in about 30 minutes ago... Humm.

Very nice shots and location. What was your lighting setup?

Very nice shots and location. What was your lighting setup?
Man, the one time I don't shoot the setup. :) Of these, 1) has a B800 with a beauty dish over head and another B800 with a softbox slightly camera right.

2) B800 camera left filling in from some shadows then the rest is sunlight.

3) All natural light.

These are all beautiful, but I have never been thrilled with the type of pose as #1. It looks like she has to pee ;)

I love #2. It has really interesting lines and composition.

These are all beautiful, but I have never been thrilled with the type of pose as #1. It looks like she has to pee ;)
Hey, don't pick on those of us with a pee fetish. :)

I love all of them man, great work as usual. I especially like your wide angle shots in your previous post from the same shoot. Good Job :thumbup:

I love all of them man, great work as usual. I especially like your wide angle shots in your previous post from the same shoot. Good Job :thumbup:
Thanks man.

Here's one of the wide angle shots I really like. I think the concept is lost upon others... some folks don't like the cartoonish feel it gives. That's exactly what I'm going for. I like the surreal look (along with the editing). I'm glad someone else likes it, I was starting to think I was alone. :)

589317718_yZjLL-XL.jpg

lol nah i love this effect in photos. I just need to get myself a wide angle lens, I'm assuming you shot them with your 17-40 f/4? I'm thinking of getting the 10-22mm.

Yeah, it's the 17-40 and I LOVE that lens. I often think I need the 16-35 f/2.8 but the images out of my 17-40 are so sharp I refuse to give it up (I would have to sell it since I don't need two of pretty much the same thing). So, I think I'm going to stick with my 17-40.

It's crazy, I almost feel uncomfortable using it with a model for the first time because you're like a foot away from their face at 17mm. :) I let them look through the view finder so they can see what I see and it makes them laugh... and helps to break that "I'm in your space" awkward moment. :)

Here's another shot from the shoot I like.

589886873_azc5d-XL.jpg

Most reactions

Back