Pics from a model shoot this weekend

The openings in the bridge on the right side of #1 distract me a bit. If you use PS and matched them to those on the left side, you might like it better.

Nice shots but one nit, pretty much any girl who has seen "America's Next Top Model" uses that same puff lip pose and it's old... I feel like it's coming out in the first three here.

I'm far from pro (still working on amateur status I guess, haha), but I prefer 2 and 3 to 1. I just find them more interesting, I guess. They're all good shots from my perspective, just what I prefer more, I guess.

Thanks for your feedback everyone.

Here's one more, what do you think of this shot?

589886873_azc5d-XL.jpg

in the last photo i think u cared a little for light falling on nose.

the wideangle head is foreshorterning in pictorial photography and used as a spl effect...there u will not find them commonly....i liked that effect. and today i made my grand son shout with open mouth, lens closer to his face 27mm....not as wide as 17-40...but am satisfied.

great shoot man!! Great energy great composition. One minor thing tho...I think her mouth is a bit oddly opened on #2.
My favorite has to be #1

I'm been debating to dabble with flash/strobes lately during shoots to get this look. I just can't get to get convince myself fully......yet . Maybe I'll turn into the light side later. :D

camz
Simply Dashy Photography

Most reactions

Back