PICS PICS PICS FINALLY!!! Yeah!

bethany138

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bethanygilbert.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some I did recently. I would like to add that this is my first image post on here and these are really some of my first pics. I'm trying to learn so any C/C will be very much appreciated.

The sky is actually that color.

DSC05575.jpg

horseface.jpg

lakota-sue-howl-jpg.jpg

gateandpost.jpg

DSC05498.jpg

DSC05487.jpg

pelican.jpg

Critiques please!:hug::

Im not very good at critiques so i will just tell you my favourite... It's the one of the dog/wolf. Is it a wolf? if so how did you get that close to it without being eaten?

That's lakota... she is a wolf, but she is a pet. My Mother-In-Law raised her from a pup. She will eat you if you mess with my husband tho. haha. She's very sweet. She has a son named Chavez and he is bigger than she is. I got her to howl like that by howling at her (whoo whoo)... shes a nut.:lmao:

Also, I took that shot during the day and burned it in ps...does it look realistic??

can't do it. critique allows only one image for review.

just leave these here and post one of your choice in critique.

i'm sure others will be along later to comment on these...it's been slow today ;)

I'm not good at critique either... but I will mention that you should number the images to make it easier to comment. I love shots 2 & 4

Awesome shots. You can shoot a variety of things. My faves are 2 and 3. Very nice!!

JonMikal said:
can't do it. critique allows only one image for review.

just leave these here and post one of your choice in critique.

i'm sure others will be along later to comment on these...it's been slow today ;)

Sorry... I didn't know!

:blushing: :hugs:

Ya'll (excuse me..i'm a southern girl) have made me feel much better about my photography. I was beginning to feel like I would never be able to do anything worth looking at. Thanks. I really respect all of your opinions and it means a lot to me that you like my work.

Thanks Again

:love: :camera: :love:

Most reactions

Back