What's new

Picture I made while driving

artcodesign

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Just made a photo while driving with a regular Canon SD1000. What do you think?

2b92a5373c6f.jpg
 
Tsk-tsk-tsk!
This is sooo dangerous ... but ... a-hem ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. came out really well!!!! :D
Crop off that tiny black thing in the lower lefthand corner and you're there.
(And then swear you'll never do it again, although --- as I know from my own experience --- it is addictive to photograph while you're driving... cough-cough).
 
Ok, I promise:)
I will have my wife driving next time and I will take my professional camera.
 
I like the pictures made on speed when the background gets blurred naturally.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom