These are pictures of a storm called a Haboob
Let me know what you all think, thanks.

50a21455.jpg

593f4932.jpg

f77a2283.jpg

6e84cc03.jpg

All photos were taken with a Minolta DiMage Z1

kelox said:
Thanks Core, I opened that account because it said so in the instruction thread, guess that might be a little dated. thank you for the new direction. Hopefully you all will be able to see them soon.

That's exactly it...it's dated. Snapfish USED to allow hotlinking. It would be great if we could get that updated. Maybe a mod or admin can go through and edit the posts like that to say "no longer allows hotlinking" or something. :)

These photos are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing them.

As a side note, I have updated that outdated thread so hopefully we can avoid that confusion for the next new user! Thank you for letting us know. :D

Are you in the military? What branch? I am in the army guard out of california and I was scheduled to deploy to iraq in november with the 42nd Infantry from New york. the day that i was scheduled to fly to texas for SRP they told me I was dropped from the roster. Anyways Godbless you and keep it up. I have a LOT of great friends over there right now. Where are you stationed?

These are really amazing!!!
I am always interested in photos from Iraq with the war that is going on right now. Thank you for posting!

Post more pictures from over there! :) I'll be watching out for your name! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back