Pieces of Me - An Intimate Self Portrait

Renair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's funny how us photographers are camera shy! I hate having my photograph taken, but I have been unable to leave my home in almost 2 weeks due to illness and I am going to hospital tomorrow to fine out whats wrong...

Anyhow I am going stir crazy at home not being able to get out and photograph anything so I thought I would do a little series of self portraits...

Be kind!!!

Tired-in-March.jpg

Thats-Handy.jpg

My-Left-Foot.jpg

Awww, you don't look too well in the first (your hand and foot don't tell me that much about how you might feel, though) ... what is it? Headaches? That self-portrait of yours seems to screen "headache" to me, but then you might also feel sick to the stomach, plainly "under the weather", fatigued, in pain (elsewhere but the head) ... what is it? I hope it's nothing serious!

And hey, are you considering checking out if Ryanair is going to take you to the Germany Meet-Up for little money only??????

I have a prostate issue thats been causing problems with bowls and also vommiting etc etc, I am going to hospital tomorrow to have a camera put inside to see if they can find the cause of it. I had bad stomach cramps and a lump in my stomach, they said I have all the sympthoms of Bowl Cancer but they said it is more likely something else and thats why I am getting the camera put in to find out... Not looking forward to that!!!!

Number one is very dramatic and makes me feel unhappy. I hope the hospital visit goes all right.

I was thinking of some very intimate self-portraits in black and white and had the idea of temporarily tatooing parts of my body or maybe doing this by hand on photoshop but I have not had the guts to do this yet even though the ideas are flowing in my head.

David

hope it all goes well tomorrow René.

Thanks guys. I guess #1 can be interperted as unhappy, I guess its my tiredness of having been stuck at home for two weeks and tired of being unwell. Then again, not every portrait has to be a smiley face.... I may try and take a better one tomorrow. Hopefully after the hospital I get some good news on how to treat this illness.

good luck. i hope everything turns out ok.

Well some good news and bad news, good news, my bloods all came back fine, my blood pressure is down and I lost about 45LBs in weight since December, bad news is he found something he didnt like and took a liver biospey so I find out the final results next week.....

im glad to hear the good news, and here's hoping the bad news turns out well!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back