What's new

Pig

yellowjeep

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 21, 2008
Messages
267
Reaction score
0
Location
Lawrence KS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Konica T3 on Studio 35 200. I don't recall the shutter speed but I know it was 57mm f1.4
 
Very interesting and original. The fact that the nose of the pig would be a problem on a regular picture, but the "lensbaby" effect , the subject, the color, and the grain of the picture make it so original that it doesn't really matter.

It makes me smile, I like it.
 
Thank you.

Also I was wrong about the film it was Walgreen's Studio 35 200iso. Meaning it is probably Fuji Superia 200
 
It's a cute pig, but the shot itself didn't work for me personally.

It's noisy, which isn't always bad, but something about the noise and the crop together make me feel like the shot was by a less experienced hand.

TOTALLY my opinion here... as always, if you like the shot, then cool.
 
That is straight off the scanner, no crop or adjustments. I'm not really sure where the noise came from. I actually wasn't planning on keeping this shot because of the noise, but the more I look at it the more I like it. Its just weird.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom