Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pigeon Point Lightstation

1185015_10200891769549714_1999470516_n.jpg

I am a Coastie. Although I currently live 30 miles from the beach I've always been drawn to the sea.

#2)

1005372_10200894858026924_1700343161_n.jpg

3)

555011_10200895214955847_1421908002_n.jpg

Last edited:
:thumbup:

Very nice, I like this a lot. If this were mine, I'd hang it on the wall.

Job well done shipmate. BZ

Semper paratus.

Very nice. I love that place. Spent a lot of hours there, on a lot of days, shooting a lot of photos. :)

I am a Coastie. Although I currently live 30 miles from the beach I've always been drawn to the sea.

Do you mean that you serve in the coast guard, or that you love the coast, here?

A "Coastie" is a person who lives on the rural coast (edit: although wiki has a different meaning for it than is used in these parts). I have never served the USCG but I am a USCG licensed ship's master, US Merchant Marine officer ;)

A "Coastie" is a person who lives on the rural coast (edit: although wiki has a different meaning for it than is used in these parts). I have never served the USCG but I am a USCG licensed ship's master, US Merchant Marine officer ;)

My statement still stands.

Make sure you submit your 2692s within 5 days! :lmao:

I'm not arguing terminology -- all these things are regional, of course. To me, coastie means USCG!

Nice photo, not quite to my taste, but you found something nice there that's not just another dang lighthouse photo. I've sailed past that one a few times, but not lately!

Trever and Amolitor, I do SAR planning in the USCG so...I hope to not hear from either of you. Haha...especially you amolitor...I live just across the water from you. :/

Very nice. It makes me want to be there.

To me HDR is so subjective..moving sliders around, there are a myriad of possibilities. I try to keep it on the edge of questionable whether it is HDR or not..perhaps this one is too strong?

1005372_10200894858026924_1700343161_n.jpg

Trever and Amolitor, I do SAR planning in the USCG so...I hope to not hear from either of you. Haha...especially you amolitor...I live just across the water from you. :/

Man, the chesapeake bay baffles me. 200 boats, maybe 1000 guys on the water, and one of them is wearing a PFD. Me. I learned to sail on the SF Bay, I guess. Around here half the time you go overboard you can just stand up and walk home.

Man, the chesapeake bay baffles me. 200 boats, maybe 1000 guys on the water, and one of them is wearing a PFD. Me. I learned to sail on the SF Bay, I guess. Around here half the time you go overboard you can just stand up and walk home.

See you are already making life easier by wearing PFD but unfortunately people get stupid on the water. You're right though there is a lot of shallow water in this area particularly on the Eastern Shore near Fisherman's Island and up.

Most reactions

Back