Pinholio: Round Two

Well, isnt this just the coolest thing I've ever seen? Good work, Bitter!

not bad not bad, a little hazy but interesting also why you so mad at me brosideon? I mean kicking me from school not cool bro

Pinhole does not mean super soft focus. Done right, it can give fairly sharp images. Check out some of the photos on this site:
http://www.pinholeresource.com/shop/home

Not that I mind the soft focus but it is not necessarily the result.

There is another site where I had found LF pinhole cameras that where quite affordable. If you're interested, let me know and I'll try and find it again. For some reason, I don't have it bookmarked.

Oh, I know, he who walks on clouds. A properly done pinhole can give very sharp results. As sharp as kit glass. That's why I have to keep experimenting! I'll nail it...eventually. :lol:

Ok. So many people seem to think that pinhole means soft, I thought I would just say it.

If you haven't looked at the site it might be worth your time to do so. There are some interesting ideas in there. And the No Dust pinhole cap is one of them. They use a piece of opaque film on which the pinhole is just a clear area. Perfect round and easy enough to make yourself.

Oh, I know, he who walks on clouds. A properly done pinhole can give very sharp results. As sharp as kit glass. That's why I have to keep experimenting! I'll nail it...eventually. :lol:

way to ignore my comment yo

Most reactions

Back