Place for cheap prints

Jerry, what paper did Costco print on? And how did they have the prints packaged? A paper sleeve for your large print?

Edit~ One more question....Have you done a black and white print through them? I am doing my black and whites at home with an Epson 3800 with the advanced b&w modes and the prints are unbelievable! Just curious what CostCo's look like.

Derrick

Has anyone tried Sams? We have a Sams Club closer to us than the Costco, but Costco isn't too far.

This is the second time Costco has come recommended, so I guess it's worth a shot to see what they can do!

Jerry, what paper did Costco print on? And how did they have the prints packaged? A paper sleeve for your large print?

Edit~ One more question....Have you done a black and white print through them? I am doing my black and whites at home with an Epson 3800 with the advanced b&w modes and the prints are unbelievable! Just curious what CostCo's look like.

Printed on Fujitsu paper with a hard carboard backing and placed in a matching sized plastic bag. It came to me straight and the corners perfect.

I've done a couple B&W through them... same level of quality, what you see on your screen is what you get. Biggest B&W I did were 8X10, though.

Printed on Fujitsu paper with a hard carboard backing and placed in a matching sized plastic bag. It came to me straight and the corners perfect.

I've done a couple B&W through them... same level of quality, what you see on your screen is what you get. Biggest B&W I did were 8X10, though.

Thanks for the response.

Most reactions

Back