Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A spectacular sunrise from Playa Ballota, in Asturias (Spain), one of my favourite locations on this amazing coast. The northern coast of Spain is truly beautiful and relatively undiscovered: I can’t wait to go back there next September for one more week of great photography, friendship and fun! Leica S (Typ 007), Leica Summarit-S 35mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

S0070584.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

The light on that rock is excellent. Nice work!

Amazing shot, Vieri! The color shades are so beautiful! Beautiful place to visit! :1247:

Beautiful - Didn't realise it was also you on Instagram where this one also jumped off my feed! Great work..

Nice shot.........

Thank you Jeff! :)

beautiful! nice job

Thank you very much indeed Jon! :)

The light on that rock is excellent. Nice work!

Thank you very much, I am glad you enjoyed the use of light here! :)

Amazing shot, Vieri! The color shades are so beautiful! Beautiful place to visit! :1247:

Thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed it! :) Yes, Playa Ballota (as all The Atlantic Coast of Spain!) is truly amazing and unique!

:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement: Love the tones in this one Vierri!

Thank you very much indeed Jeff! :)

Beautiful - Didn't realise it was also you on Instagram where this one also jumped off my feed! Great work..

Thank you very much, I am glad you enjoyed it - both here and on Instagram! ;)

Best regards,

Vieri

Beautiful shot!

Beautiful as always! The waves look like they have been painted.

Just stunning is this image, one to be proud of too. Fantastic lighting a great sky and lovely tones.

Just stunning is this image, one to be proud of too. Fantastic lighting a great sky and lovely tones.

Thank you very much indeed Dave, your comment is truly much appreciated! :) Best regards,

Vieri

The prefect light! Looks like you got a break in the clouds at just the right spot. How long did you wait for that exact moment and how long did it last before disappearing?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back