What's new

Playing Around At Midnight

Wozza

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
10
Location
New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have the day off work today so I made the most of it by going out with my new DSLR last night and finally having a play with some night photography. I had an awesome time but was prepared to have to reshoot everything when I saw the images big afterwards. I had fun either way but I got a couple of shots I'm pleased with, tried some new things and had a great time.

1469800044_2726e633d9.jpg


^ Minature lighthouse thing. Was just off the coast so I full-beamed my headlights to light it up.



1469613920_351e4977b3.jpg


^ Sheer coincidence, I found my blue light keyring just before heading out and decided I might as well use it.
 
If you had kept the keyring in your pocket, #2 would have been my vote.

The lighthouse shot looks good. Thinking creatively to get the light, I like that part of it. I would have cropped out the lighted grass on the right foreground though.
 
jack up the car on both ends, put in in drive and tape the keyring to the front wheel on the rim, let it do like 50 rotations. then add black space in PS so it dont look jacked up...

interesting shots !!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom