What's new

Playing around with the new D800

Tailgunner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
1,850
Reaction score
280
Location
Dallas TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My D800 arrived today, so I'm officially part of the FX Club:D

Anyhow, I haven't had a lot of time to play with it but here is a sample photo I took in the Kitchen.


D800 w/Nikon 28-70mm 2.8.

 
1.Killer camera!
2.Excellent lens!
3.Very nice picture!

Congratulation on your new (drooling) amazing camera :drool:
 
did you crop....show off those mega pixels and display an image far, then crop so we can see what this bad boy can really do :-)
congrats...
 
did you crop....show off those mega pixels and display an image far, then crop so we can see what this bad boy can really do :-)
congrats...

Better yet, start a "D800 Across America" thread.
fiufiu.gif
 
Thanks people.

I was a little nervous about making the jump to the D800 but I'm glad I did!
 
I was a little nervous about making the jump to the D800 but I'm glad I did!

Congrats! I just picked mine up a couple weeks ago. I too was unsure about my decision, mostly because I don't really need 36mp, and managing the files is also requiring me to upgrade my PC to chew through them. But now that I've been playing with it, especially the awesome AF, I don't regret a thing!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom