What's new

Playing with my new lens

jennhunter

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And showing off our awesome gingerbread house :)

4179676304_1a7cabcc28.jpg


4179674852_0242c10cc3.jpg


4178915815_0477610c47.jpg


4178914939_9d8b0b6c7c.jpg


4178915657_1916afb285.jpg

http://<a href="http://www.flickr.c...idth="500" height="333" alt="IMG_5688" /></a>
 
What lens is it?
 
I love these pictures and the activity! I'll have to dig and find my gingerbread house from last year, it was taken with my little point and shoot, but the boyfriend and I made a pimp house!! We put in a skylight and furniture made out of candy on the inside. Haha.
 
I love these pictures and the activity! I'll have to dig and find my gingerbread house from last year, it was taken with my little point and shoot, but the boyfriend and I made a pimp house!! We put in a skylight and furniture made out of candy on the inside. Haha.


Lol, Yes dig those out for sure! I wanna see!
 
It was a fun activity until my sister-in-law sliced a gash in her finger with this MASSIVE knife (she wanted to cut a door out of the house).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom