@TheTraveler:
So I don't think it's that great of a photo...sue me. And no, I don't feel like posting my work for critique. What I say about other people's photographs has absolutely nothing to do with my technical abilities or sense of photographic prescience. I am far more critical of myself than I am of other people. I print only the best of the best of my photographs, and don't really care what most people have to say about them.
As is evidenced by other people's responses aside from or in opposition to what I write, you don't have to pay attention to a thing that I say.
And no, I don't think post-processing makes much of a difference in this case. You can PP any way you like, and I'd still insist that it's not that great. You could hang it in the MOMA for all I care. I refuse to give the same ridiculous band-aid response that everyone else does. Post-processing cannot turn a mediocre photograph into a great one.
My constructive advice is that the subject is cluttered and uninteresting, and the composition is mundane. If it was hanging in a gallery and you asked me why I wouldn't buy it, that's what I'd tell you.
In that vein, I think that everyone who gives the "just post process it and it'll be great" response is being far less constructive than I am. In fact, I think that to give such a response as a critique is really detrimental to the photographic learning process. Take DigitalMatt's work, for example. He does quite a bit of post-processing, but his shots are great to begin with.
This is what I have to say about the photo, and what comments people have made concerning my critique, and I'll make no apologies. So don't sweat me.