Please delete my user account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketman1978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please delete my user account, "Rocketman1978", you have my authorization.

Thank you!

They don't delete accounts. You just log out and never come back.

Ahhh, very well then, thanks friend!

If TPF is like any other forum, mods can't delete accounts. Only ADMIN can.

It's the holiday season. Stick around for all the cheer that's about to happen on December 26th.

It's the holiday season. Stick around for all the cheer that's about to happen on December 26th.
Oh yeah? Something big anticipated? lol

Don't go .... Use this place to harden your shell. To be a good photographer you need tough skin, this site is a great place to learn so ignore the "bullies" and those with snob appeal. Once you have more of a sense of who you are you will find your place ........... STAY

As stated we don't delete accounts at all on these forums (in fact the site rules are being updated to reflect this omission at some point soon).

If you wish to leave you simply need to change your profile email address to something random (so that you won't get any emails from the forums again) and then simply log out and delete any bookmarks you have of the site on your browser.

That said you've hardly been here a month, give it time it always takes a little to get used to a new community of any kind (be it forums or out there in the real world).

Don't go .... Use this place to harden your shell. To be a good photographer you need tough skin, this site is a great place to learn so ignore the "bullies" and those with snob appeal. Once you have more of a sense of who you are you will find your place ........... STAY
Yeah I suppose I do let people get under my skin a little too easily. I'm a little self conscious being so new at this, typically I master technical things having been in IT for 16 years, never thought there was so much to photography! I'm enjoying it, just finding I need a lot of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back