Please point me in direction to do this...

medicswife

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I hope this post is in the right place, if not please move it :)

I am a local photographer who dabbles as more of a hobby but lately business has picked up a lot. I have been asked to do a local Fire Department's group and individual shots. They are specific about what they want and I can't find a program or collage maker that does precisely what they are looking for. I have attached an image of something similar to what they want. After looking at their previous years' group shots, I can see why they want it done this way; the other ones are all from a distance and don't show individuals at all really. They want the 'oval' single images look- with their chief in the middle and the names under each picture. I don't know what this style of collage is called aside from old fashioned graduating class picture styles lol. Anyways, here is a file of what I could find so you'd know what I am talking about. ANY help at all will be deeply appreciated as I don't know where to find this at all. TIA :) Lisa

> Sorry! We can't post images we don't own rights to, but we can post links to them. <

Last edited by a moderator:

DSRay

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Well, failing to find the appropriate plug in, you could easily set up a template in Photoshop with smart objects.

OP
M

medicswife

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, failing to find the appropriate plug in, you could easily set up a template in Photoshop with smart objects.

I honestly am a noob with photoshop, I just downloaded it for the first time less than a month ago. I did watch some smart object tutorials, though. I guess I was really hoping that there was some preset template out there somewhere with easy uploading possible. Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it. If anyone else knows if there's any template or collage creater with something like this I would sincerely love to hear your suggestions.

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Photos OK to edit
Searching "collage maker software" with Google reveals a LOT of options; have you explored many of them?

Most reactions

New Topics