What's new

Please tell me which one you like better and why - Thanks!

Ah. Monsieur Matthieu and I are the "great minds that think alike" ;)!
For I instantly thought "Yay, No 2 it is --- but without the 'original sun'".
I did a bit of "scroll-cropping" on my screen and find it instantly becomes a stronger photo (without the bright glare of the real sun competing with the focal point on the bench and the reflection shining through which I find brilliant!). Then moving that bench and light spot a tad off centre (to the right by cropping of part of the right) and you might "be there"! ;)

The other three are a bit without any real focal point, though of the three, No 1 still is the best with the fog on the water...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom