What's new

Pleiades

mountainjunkie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Messages
273
Reaction score
423
Location
Evergreen, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First attempt at imaging this target. This one was tougher to process than I expected, bringing out the nebulosity while trying to keep the stars from bloating took some time (even though they are still a little bloated but acceptable I think).

Pleiades V3 by matt gates, on Flickr
 
  • Like
Reactions: PJM
Looks good. I too was recently able to image this target and bringing out the nebulosity is tricky without blowing out the darkness of space. I think I shot it with the a Canon 300mm F4 with a 2x teleconverter or something similar piggybacked on the Celestron rather than the telescope.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom