What's new

Pointless fortifications

I like the textures in it. What I really love is the rusty panel with all the brush strokes... my eyes are always drawn to things like that where I search for images within it.
 
Thanks, Parkerman. I'm honestly not entirely sure how that happened. Like is it happening along brush strokes with the old paint that was there? Very strange.
 
Thanks, Parkerman. I'm honestly not entirely sure how that happened. Like is it happening along brush strokes with the old paint that was there? Very strange.

I sat and stared at it for a good bit trying to figure out the same. I get lost in things like that... I dunno why.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom