What's new

Polaroid 545 PN Film Holder

audioman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When Polaroid discontinued the films they offered for this single sheet holder, I thought I now had a new door stop. Then, not long ago, New 55 PN film became available - New55 FILM | Real photography – without a darkroom. and the 545 is useful again. Unfortunately, I no longer have any 4X5 cameras so I have no need for
Polaroid545.webp
this holder. As you can see from the photos, it's in excellent condition and I still have the original box. $29.00 plus shipping from FL. Paypal preferred for payment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom