Police in B&H

Jaszek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So today I took a ride to buy a 100mm f/2.8 macro (which will be at my house in 3-5 days :/) and when I went down to the cashier I saw an NYPD cop standing there? Anybody know what's going on?

B&H is out of New York? if so... what part exactly? I would LOVE to take a trip down to the store...

B&H is out of New York? if so... what part exactly? I would LOVE to take a trip down to the store...
Or you could just buy online and not pay tax :p. For the $490 lens i bought i paid $41.04 for Mr. Bloomberg (aka tax)

hmmmm ya or that haha kinda nice to have it the same day they take your money tho.... plus taking a trip down there and doing some sight seeing would also be cool

hmmmm ya or that haha kinda nice to have it the same day they take your money tho.... plus taking a trip down there and doing some sight seeing would also be cool
Actually I dont have it yet :p. They have it in their warehouse in Brooklyn Navy Yards so I have to wait 3-5 day for them to ship it to me :p. I was battling weather I should've gone to Adorama or B&H and decided to go to B&H since I was closer to the subway that goes there :p. Should've gne to Adorama lol.

...B&H....Shoplifting in there would qualify as grand larsony with most of that stuff
I dont think it would be easy to shoplift there lol. I guess the only thing you can steal is a camera bag and a display tripod that is most likely already broken lol. And also it takes so long to get from the top to the exit ;D

...B&H....Shoplifting in there would qualify as grand larsony with most of that stuff
I dont think it would be easy to shoplift there lol. I guess the only thing you can steal is a camera bag and a display tripod that is most likely already broken lol. And also it takes so long to get from the top to the exit ;D

A skilled shoplifter can get their greedy little hands on anything they want, it's half the challenge. I mean seriously, I hear with some frequency of televisions and surround sound systems getting shoplifted from places like Wall Hart, A camera or lens from a camera store is like a pack of smokes from the local grosser.

Wookin' fo' donuts... in all da wong pwaces... wookin' fo' donuts...

A skilled shoplifter can get their greedy little hands on anything they want, it's half the challenge. I mean seriously, I hear with some frequency of televisions and surround sound systems getting shoplifted from places like Wall Hart, A camera or lens from a camera store is like a pack of smokes from the local grosser.
I think they keep all the lenses in the basement or somewhere else in storage. Have you ever been to B&H? It's like a complex......damn I dont even have a word for it lol. You have to go there to see what I'm talking about.

Wookin' fo' donuts... in all da wong pwaces... wookin' fo' donuts...

Some one must have told him Mirror lenses make doughnuts.

I think they keep all the lenses in the basement or somewhere else in storage. Have you ever been to B&H? It's like a complex......damn I dont even have a word for it lol. You have to go there to see what I'm talking about.

The bigger the palace the grater the treasure to be taken and with size comes ease.

But, No I have not been there, but if I get the oppertunity I will visit the place, but not because you told me to...:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back