Police in B&H

...B&H....Shoplifting in there would qualify as grand larsony with most of that stuff

I think it's really hard to shoplift in there. I mean the place is like a mouse cage. I always feel like a rodent in there. Sh*t on a trolley above my head I can't see and get to it unless I go through there maze.

B&H is out of New York? if so... what part exactly? I would LOVE to take a trip down to the store...
Or you could just buy online and not pay tax :p. For the $490 lens i bought i paid $41.04 for Mr. Bloomberg (aka tax)

EVERYONE needs to make the trip to the actual B&H store at least once in their life, taxes be damned.

That is SUCH an experience.

As for shoplifting? Yeah, it would be pretty damn hard to do, though I'm sure it's possible, especially for the low dollar items. High dollar items would be closer to impossible for most people to try and steal, though, with the setup they have.

The place is huge, and you don't get to carry the items you want up to the front. A good portion of the time, there is nothing but a display model on the floor, and an employee has to get the actual item you want from the back, and it goes in a tub that goes on a conveyer system to the front cashier area. You don't get to see the item again until AFTER you've paid for it and have a receipt. Not only that, but there are very few aisles in which there isn't an employee standing there helping people or waiting to help people. And there's a security guy who stands at the front door . . . and he's not like the security guy at Target . . . he actually watches carefully and if the alarms go off, he'll actually check your receipt and make you show him all of your merchandise.

That place is awesome. Seriously.

Wookin' fo' donuts... in all da wong pwaces... wookin' fo' donuts...

Babe what you smokin'?:lol:

mmmm... donuts...

drooling_homer_bcLbIGCQbPaE.gif

You need Java Java....

Most reactions

Back