Pond on a sunny day

annamaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_8934.JPG
This was taken with my cell phone from my car. Critiques and comments welcome.

Let me try again with a larger version

Last edited:
Can you upload a larger version? It looks like a fantastic image but hard to tell because its so tiny.

I agree. The sky is gorgeous,the reflections look really interesting, and the proportions overall are great, but it would be easier if we could see it larger.

Can you upload a larger version? It looks like a fantastic image but hard to tell because its so tiny.

Thank you so much for your positive comment I will try to upload the original size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. The sky is gorgeous,the reflections look really interesting, and the proportions overall are great, but it would be easier if we could see it larger.

Thank you limr I really appreciate your comment I will try uploading the larger version.

For some reason it's not working
Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Disclaimer: I know next-to-nothing about iPhones and the mobile app.

What's happening? Are you getting an error message? Or is it just not loading?

It has a blue square with a lock. When I click it, it asks to sign in and I'm already signed in.

It has a blue square with a lock. When I click it, it asks to sign in and I'm already signed in.

I...have no idea :boggled: Maybe try going to the mobile site using a browser instead of using the app and just use the "Upload a File" button?

I see the small version, and it looks like a good picture, a good composition. Lovely sky and clouds! About the right use of the lake and its reflecting surface too.

I see the small version, and it looks like a good picture, a good composition. Lovely sky and clouds! About the right use of the lake and its reflecting surface too.

Thank you Derrel means a lot. So glad you like it.

I...have no idea :boggled: Maybe try going to the mobile site using a browser instead of using the app and just use the "Upload a File" button?

I will try that.

Seems like the larger version went through.

critique... the wrong time of the day.. the sky looks like hdr and the bottom part does not

I'd come back in the other time of the day when the light is better and I'd think about all the ways of making interesting composition, play with reflection, orientation etc

Most reactions

Back