Poof the snow was gone.. and we were out having fun..

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My old boy Lucky still enjoys a ball toss.. and the turkeys like to come over and see the action..
lucky 073.JPG
lucky 081.JPG
lucky 089-001.JPG
lucky 092.JPG
lucky 096.JPG
lucky 057-001.JPG

And what a fine looking fellow Lucky is, the turkey duo aren't to shabby either.

And what a fine looking fellow Lucky is, the turkey duo aren't to shabby either.
Thank you.. he is blind in one eye.. but nothing stops him from playing ball.. and Tom and Jerry are goofs but fun..

Last edited:
Nice set - Lucky's coat really looks good. You must spent a lot of time brushing him.
Thank you..just once a day..a quick brushing keeps it in check...instead of waiting longer and having more to do all at once...this seems easier!

Wow! Lucky has a beautiful winter coat, it's so long and fluffy and the goofy twins look cool. You can't possibly be short of entertainment around there, not with the roosters to help out.

Wow! Lucky has a beautiful winter coat, it's so long and fluffy and the goofy twins look cool. You can't possibly be short of entertainment around there, not with the roosters to help out.
thank you Kirk... Lucky is the best gift I have ever received... he has always been such a great pup...unfortunately my rooster was taken by a predator... one night when it was time to close up the coop the rooster was not around..and has not been seen since//

thank you Kirk... Lucky is the best gift I have ever received... he has always been such a great pup...unfortunately my rooster was taken by a predator... one night when it was time to close up the coop the rooster was not around..and has not been seen since//

I'm sorry to hear that, that's unfortunate. Didn't you have more than one rooster, though? Are you planning on getting another?

I'm sorry to hear that, that's unfortunate. Didn't you have more than one rooster, though? Are you planning on getting another?
yes I do... I have a Brahma rooster.. he is always behind a fence.. and we have a 15 year old Buff rooster that has a whole horse stall to himself.. we feed him our left over dinners.. he loves my cooking..lol he is so old that he gets the royal treatment.. our red boy.. road runner was a handful with a big aggressive attitude.. but he mellowed out once he was with the girls.. so it is really sad that he decided to roam. too far.. I quess.. thank you

Sorry to hear it. I enjoy all your “family” photos.

Sorry to hear it. I enjoy all your “family” photos.
aww thank you.. i am glad you like them...

What a beautiful Lassie dog, feels like I could reach out and pet him (and I want to pet that soft fluff!).

The turkeys look like they're trotting along marching in step!

What a beautiful Lassie dog, feels like I could reach out and pet him (and I want to pet that soft fluff!).

The turkeys look like they're trotting along marching in step!
thank you so much.. the turkeys act like they are clones..lol

Most reactions

Back