What's new

Poolside Portrait

rp1600

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
267
Reaction score
0
Location
Lafayette, Louisiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
General C&C. One from a poolside session I recently shot. In particular looking for comments, advice, etc. on skin tones.
Tks
Ron
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_9104.webp
    $IMG_9104.webp
    286.6 KB · Views: 156
Pretty model and good DOF but the pose looks unbalanced to me, as if she is going to fall over to my right. Other than that, my only complaint is that it looks overprocessed. You might want to tone down the blur on the skin a little.

BTW, I think there is dust on your sensor about 3/4ths of the way up on the left.
 
except for the nose, her left cheek, palm and the knees being overexposed, it looks great. very natural and rich skin tones. try under exposing your shots by two stops, always. you can always edit and make good images out of underexposed shots, but never from overexposed ones.
 
The pose is ok, but it bothers me that her legs are angled one way and the rest of her body the other. I think that is why she has the "falling over" feel.

Other than that I think its fine, I did notice a little overprocessed look but if thats how you like it thats fine.

Don't forget to clean your sensor too. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom