Portrait in the Studebaker

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Messing around after hot-boxing this old Studebaker. Before I started taking pictures my friend says "I want you to draw me like one of your French girls"... :lol:

corey_by_danostergren-d7qbkmg.jpg

Before/after:
_mg_9904_by_danostergren-d7qblpd.jpg

My grandpa had a Studebaker he fixed up once. Of course, it was only "fixed" in the aspect that it ran, but still lol.

I like the last one the best, heh.

My grandpa had a Studebaker he fixed up once. Of course, it was only "fixed" in the aspect that it ran, but still lol.

I like the last one the best, heh.
We have 5 of them.

I keep coming back to look at these (not only because the dude is HAWT), but because I love your processing on these.

Since you posted a Before/After, can I ask how you did this? Or is it top secret?

1. This is f***in awesome

2. Who is HE? He's pretty.

[I KNOW I'm married. Shut up! I'm not dead. I can look. Sheesh! :lol:]

Less dude, more Studebaker!!!!!!

Less dude, more Studebaker!!!!!!

You wouldn't say that if it was a female...

See #2 above.

More dude.

I don't care if he's in a Studebaker, by a taller stack of tires, or putting tires on the Studebaker.

MOAR DUDE.
Agreed! And besides, it's not a portrait of a car, it's a portrait of a dude. Also his name is Corey; we've been good friends for 9 years now.

As far as editing goes, I used a curves adjustment layer for contrast and some tonal adjustments, a selective color adjustment layer to mess with each of the color channels, and a hue/saturation adjustment layer to tone down the color vibrancy.

a selective color adjustment layer to mess with each of the color channels,

Holy ****, you just changed my entire f**king world. :lol:

Can I ask you another question concerning the selective color adjustment layer (not about your image specifically... just about that adjustment layer in general.)

a selective color adjustment layer to mess with each of the color channels,

Holy ****, you just changed my entire f**king world. :lol:

Can I ask you another question concerning the selective color adjustment layer (not about your image specifically... just about that adjustment layer in general.)
Certainly!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back