..:: Portrait of my aunt ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While we were having lunch the other day, i caught my aunt looking in the distance, deeply thinking about something. I took the photo and she immediately snipped out of her little moment. I thought i turned out quite well, since it wasn't a pose.

oldladyas9.jpg

Corrected version:

oldlady2sp2.jpg

Last edited:
It's a teeny bit dark, but I like the pensive moment you captured. Good work catching her unawares

She is pretty tanned and she was in the shadows. Everything worked against me :)

A great candid portrait nonetheless; I think a little more work in post might solve some of the issues that have been mentioned.

nice candid! maybe you could try and blur the background a bit. it's a tad distracting... dont ask me how though, i never got that selective blur to look good, lol...

is it too contrast between model and background?

I don't really think the background is distracting. It was a lunch on the beach, and i think the towels bring back some of the atmosphere. And i always mess the photo up when i do selective blur (especially the part around the hair). If someone knows how to do it well, then feel free.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back