portraits of a friend

cameramike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mikedifilippo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I normally do not shoot much portraiture but yesterday my girlfriend was shooting our friend for class so i decided to run over and shoot a little. Let me know what you think.

_MG_3648.jpg

_MG_3684.jpg

_MG_3667.jpg

_MG_3661.jpg

I really like number 1. Wish there was a tad more detail in her face (maybe brightness). Not sure, but I'd like her face to show up a bit more.

As far as the others, PLEASE don't get upset, but to me they look like autopsy photos. I know... I'm going to pay for that somehow. Especially number 2. It just looks creepy for some reason? Sorry...

dont be sorry, like I said I was just playing around really. In the first one my girlfriend is actually in the lower right hand corner shooting her I really had no control over lighting and positions as I did not want to interfere. I was a big fan of how much her eyes popped which is why i really focused on the upper part of her face.

I really like number 1. Wish there was a tad more detail in her face (maybe brightness). Not sure, but I'd like her face to show up a bit more.

As far as the others, PLEASE don't get upset, but to me they look like autopsy photos. I know... I'm going to pay for that somehow. Especially number 2. It just looks creepy for some reason? Sorry...

Agreed, she looks dead. Dont like one either, seems very snap shoty, sorry.

i was gonna say that her eyebrow looks very edited to be so straight, but upon closer examination it really looks like thats how she has them done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back