Portraits

Great shots and people. #4 is my favorite.

My favourites
Are all these pictures you've posted taken with natural light and 50L?

as usual, really good stuff!

Thanks guys!

Natural light, different lenses. I mostly use 50L, 35L and 85L. Cameras are Canon 5D, 5D Mark II and 5D Mark III.

Late in the game here. Good work!

As far as arguing with skieur.. come on man.. Obviously a lot of people like your work already and some people already defended your work. There was no need to attack back like that IMO. It would not accomplish anything (I know because I have been through that same road). Be the better man and dont turn it into who is better post.

13 is awesome, so quirky and cute.

might I suggest posting new threads within you want to post a group of new portraits? So,e of the work gets lost in the pages as it grows unfortunately. Just my opinion :)

Thanks a lot, but then I would have to make a new thread every few days or so :D

All of your shots are stunning! Really good job there :)

Inspirational work! Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks a lot, but then I would have to make a new thread every few days or so :D

Yes, but then your work will be seen more widely. I, and I suspect many others, tend to stop looking at a thread that's gone on for ever. We don't expect to see new images and it also starts to be a pain in the fundament to wade through all the pages to find where you were when you last looked.

It's good that you'd have to start a new thread every few days, that means that you intend to keep sharing and I seeing enjoy your work. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back