Post your favorite photo from the person above you

Shouldn't the title be "Post your favorite link to a photo of the person above you" since we can't post images that aren't ours?

Well, unless you have some ToS that states "by posting in this thread, you hereby give permission to the person below you, to post your images here".

What happens when you are searching the person above you's 800 images to find your favourite, and somebody posts before you? Then you spend another 15 minutes going through that persons 400 images, and by the time you find your favorite, somebody else snipes you?

Picture2-10.png

What happens when you are searching the person above you's 800 images to find your favourite, and somebody posts before you? Then you spend another 15 minutes going through that persons 400 images, and by the time you find your favorite, somebody else snipes you?

Anarchy.

Good point. Ill make sure ill cover this when I repost it (for 2nd failure to launch). Or maybe post gallery folder/section so it is not the whole gallery. Maybe I should put a direction to put reply right away and put "looking" and edit the post as soon as you are done.

Shouldn't the title be "Post your favorite link to a photo of the person above you" since we can't post images that aren't ours?

Well, unless you have some ToS that states "by posting in this thread, you hereby give permission to the person below you, to post your images here".

Per TPF's rules you are allowed to post other people's work if you have their permission. I think posting in a thread like this would be effectively granting the next person to post permission to post your work...

There used to be a thread like this but I can't remember what it was called. I never participated because my my image shack account also has edits of other people's stuff and jokes and just all sorts of junk. Anyway, it's been a long time since I've seen that thread but it operated in the same way this one was supposed to before the fail boat, bus and plane all collided.

Hope you all don't mind if I try and help...

Rule #1: Don't talk about this thread. Just fooking post :lmao:

Ok, ok, I'm just kidding.

Here we go:

Real Rule #1: To play this game you must first set your viewing habit to chronological order! If your religious beliefs prevent you to do this, please go play somewhere else.

Rule #2: Post your favorite photo by the member who posted ahead of you.

Rule #3: To reserve the space, just type the words "1st choice" which then gives you all the time in the world to go and figure out what that favorite photo is. Just don't take forever. We'd like to see your choice before the end of time...

Rule #4: Stop fooking whining/bitching/etc and play. Or shut the fook up.

Hope you all don't mind if I try and help...

Rule #1: Don't talk about this thread. Just fooking post :lmao:

Ok, ok, I'm just kidding.

Here we go:

Real Rule #1: To play this game you must first set your viewing habit to chronological order! If your religious beliefs prevent you to do this, please go play somewhere else.

Rule #2: Post your favorite photo by the member who posted ahead of you.

Rule #3: To reserve the space, just type the words "1st choice" which then gives you all the time in the world to go and figure out what that favorite photo is. Just don't take forever. We'd like to see your choice before the end of time...

Rule #4: Stop fooking whining/bitching/etc and play. Or shut the fook up.

Rule 5: Don't forget to post a link to where your work can be found.

This thread would do better in the dumping ground.

Most reactions

Back