Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

Pentax ME Super, 50mm, Fuji 400 color print.

Straight scan Noritsu 1800......

3NsrRzC.jpg

Curves in PS.....

NcnPTAt.jpg

I'm lichen Ektar, not lichen the scans from my local camera store though. Had to do some photoshopping to fix the brightness and contrast (and some cropping), but Ill have to scan them myself to make them not look like they were drawn on an etch-a-sketch :048:
C556041-R1-31-33A.jpg

Here's one from yesterday. (developed last night..I do my own, scanned this morning)

Broad Museum, (art by Andreas Gursky)
"The Critic" Leica M6 / Summicron 50mm / Cinestill 800T (not sure how I feel about this film)
_009-Edit.jpg

Here's another favorite from that last roll.. same settings (Leica M6 / Cinestill 800T / Summicron 50/ Unicolor home developed, v700 scanned) This whole roll seemed a little more grainy than the last time I shot Cinestill. I think my chemicals are too old..

_011-Edit.jpg

【k u r e g e m i n k o l o r 】
by Bulevardi, on Flickr

Night lit atmospheres, the midi tower on the background, trams passing by…
Muslim families with playing children on the square at the fountains, on warm indian summer evenings…

More photos from this roll in this thread:
Kuregem in kolor

Nice. Did you push for exposure or effect?

For exposure, or should I say so I can maintain a certain shutter speed. I think this was shot at 1/60th shutter speed (1/60 rated at 1600ISO). That's as slow as I can go to get a decently sharp image. :eek:

Portra 400 pushed 2 stops, P645nii, 105mm 2.4

View attachment 165917
Wow! Amazing camera control. That freaking lens is amazing and you control it well. That control can not be easy. I trust Adobe is your friend here, although, I see that character in your copy.

For exposure, or should I say so I can maintain a certain shutter speed. I think this was shot at 1/60th shutter speed (1/60 rated at 1600ISO). That's as slow as I can go to get a decently sharp image. :eek:

Thanks. Again nice image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back