Posting Nikon Coolpix Point & Shoot Camera Questiion

annamaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,

A question. I have 3 cameras 2 of them are Nikon Coolpix point and shoot. Was wondering if its ok to post photos from those cams. I received a Nikon dslr just recently and don't have enough photos or experience to post from the dslr just yet. Will at some point as I learn more. Hope to hear your answers. Thanks.

Post away!!! iPhone,Android,Galaxy Note, CoolPix,PowerShot,Digital ELPH, whateva'

Sure! People even post phone images.... so Point and Shoots are a "fer sure"! I have even posted a few Coolpix point and shoot shots... they can do a good job when used properly!

Tri-Colored Heron Headshot by CGipson Photography, on Flickr

Thank you! To all the replies everyone. Cgipson was that shot from a point and shoot? Beautiful!

First of all there is absolutely, positively NOTHING wrong with a P&S camera.
I have a Canon G15 which is a P&S and I love using this camera from time to time.
I would love to see any picture you will think you want to share with us.

BTW what DSLR did you just get and what lenses did you get with it ?

Thank you! To all the replies everyone. Cgipson was that shot from a point and shoot? Beautiful!

Yep.. Coolpix P510 while in Mexico... I lugged scuba gear that trip instead of camera gear!

First of all there is absolutely, positively NOTHING wrong with a P&S camera.
I have a Canon G15 which is a P&S and I love using this camera from time to time.
I would love to see any picture you will think you want to share with us.

BTW what DSLR did you just get and what lenses did you get with it ?

Good guy I received a Nikon d5100 with 18-55 and 55-300 lens. I went to Savannah for a weekend and snapped photos. I had it on program mode and believe all the other settings were at default. I have so much to learn and practice. As soon as I have time will post photos. Are you a pro

Yep.. Coolpix P510 while in Mexico... I lugged scuba gear that trip instead of camera gear!

My name is Anna. Great photo.

Hello Anna, Thank you! I was very pleased with that little camera (my Girlfriends!) Normally I haul about 40 lbs of camera gear around with me, but left it at home that trip!

You are welcome Charlie. I can imagine you had a lot of fun scuba diving. I would love to do that, but too chicken. Scared of sharks! Lol.

You are welcome Charlie. I can imagine you had a lot of fun scuba diving. I would love to do that, but too chicken. Scared of sharks! Lol.

I like sharks... they are beautiful animals. I have a trip scheduled for April 14 to dive with some large Tiger sharks, in the Bahamas. Funny thing is, that most people never even see a shark... most leave the area almost immediately when people are around. You don't need to worry about that... and underwater is one of the loveliest places you will ever visit!

(and yes.. I will be taking photos... and probably video too!!) lol!

I like sharks... they are beautiful animals. I have a trip scheduled for April 14 to dive with some large Tiger sharks, in the Bahamas. Funny thing is, that most people never even see a shark... most leave the area almost immediately when people are around. You don't need to worry about that... and underwater is one of the loveliest places you will ever visit! (and yes.. I will be taking photos... and probably video too!!) lol!

They are sleek animals. I love dolphins and hope to one day get up close. Yes underwater is a beautiful place totally another world. I hope you have a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what photos you bring back. Is your girlfriend also into photography?

I like sharks... they are beautiful animals. I have a trip scheduled for April 14 to dive with some large Tiger sharks, in the Bahamas. Funny thing is, that most people never even see a shark... most leave the area almost immediately when people are around. You don't need to worry about that... and underwater is one of the loveliest places you will ever visit! (and yes.. I will be taking photos... and probably video too!!) lol!

They are sleek animals. I love dolphins and hope to one day get up close. Yes underwater is a beautiful place totally another world. I hope you have a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what photos you bring back. Is your girlfriend also into photography?

Not to the same degree I am.. but she is learning...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back