Potpourri (56k Bad)

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took my camera out for lunch the other day and wandered around some local spots. The first 2 are of White's Mill in Abingdon, VA. The mill has been under restoration for probably about the last 10 years, and doesn't appear that it will be running again any time soon. I just realized that some of these are a little bigger than I anticipated. Sorry about that, but I don't have time to fix it right now.

MillWeb.jpg

Mill2web.jpg

This is just off from a local walking trail.

MeadowWeb.jpg

We didn't get a very colorful foliage this year, so I thought I'd just convert to b/w. It's not as sharp as I would've liked, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

PathWeb.jpg

And these were from a local park.

StreamWeb.jpg

Not sure about this one. I thought the lines from the exercise bars would be interesting, but don't think it works.

GymWeb.jpg

Comments?

nice series... it looks very beautiful down there. as for the exercise bars - i like them. they look like peace symbols

Excellent series. All of these are really well done, but the first is my fave. Very nice

Please do not resize these.
I might be saying so because I have a fast connection and a high res monitor and they fit perfectly on mine. A year ago I might still have spoken all differently. But for me these are just fine. In size, and in what they are showing. All are great and I would like to see the "Walk-In-The-Park" photo of the joggers and the master with his dog in our new "Favourite Footpath"-theme thread over in the Photo Themes. ;)

My favourites, there are two of them, are the first and the third.
And not because the sport all those lovely colours! (But also...)
For I also like the exercise bars in the last (but did not know what I was looking at until I had read megapaws comment ;) ).

dude, excellent series! im trying to pick a fav but can't. well done!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back