Practising Portraits

santoshrane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Experimenting with a colleague and friend of mine at work.

45mm 1.8 rest i changed shutter and iso to have my meter stay in the centre.
These are out of the camera, the skin can be touched and smoothened.

Posing was basic. My model was happy to pose and i needed a reason to click.

I feel they are slightly underexposed and one picture the shirt dosent look white.

Please give me your feedback n tips for a better post next time.

Santosh Rane

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1386088025265.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1386088025265.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 95
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1386088117502.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1386088117502.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 64
I agree with your assessment and also, note that it need fill light to get rid of the raccoon eyes in both pictures.

Looks like these were shot inside an aircraft cabin? These really need help with the lighting and both have WB issues.

The first is a pretty good pose, but the background is distracting. If you're going to shoot inside a plane, own it.

sidenote: Is practising some should of accepted way to spell practicing? I see it used very often here...

I agree with your assessment and also, note that it need fill light to get rid of the raccoon eyes in both pictures.

I agree ...i transferred these pics to my tab to see and on a bigger screen n i could see the need for a fill light. Will try tomorrow same with flash and see

Santosh Rane

Looks like these were shot inside an aircraft cabin? These really need help with the lighting and both have WB issues.

The first is a pretty good pose, but the background is distracting. If you're going to shoot inside a plane, own it.

sidenote: Is practising some should of accepted way to spell practicing? I see it used very often here...

What do you suggest i do to get WB correct. It was spot metrred...was that a problem? If not how do i get tjis right?

Practising....:) never noticed...it was autofill from the phone...

Santosh Rane

Most reactions

New Topics

Back