Prayers for Sm4Him: Best News yet Post 138!

Wonderful!!!

Thanks, for the updates! :)

Good morning all, some more news, one step forward one step back seems to be the theme for now but on the upside Snowbear called for us (huge thanks Snowbear!) and we have a room number! EDIT: She moved again current room is Trauma CCU T-11

Here is this morning's update:

Sharon actually did get moved to a room last night. Had visitors and a good time. Enjoyed seeing people she hadn't seen in awhile.

This morning she woke up in more pain than I've ever seen her in. She couldn't even give the nurses her name. All she could say was "pain," and things like that. When asked to rate it on a scale of 0-10, she kept saying 50, which is hyperbole that she has never used in reference to her pain.

We don't know where this pain is coming from, but Sharon said that she hurts all over. They gave her morphine AND Percocet, which finally did the trick. She's out right now.

Prayers that the doctors can figure out the source of her pain.

Last edited:
Poor girl. She is so much in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks Snowbear and PixelRabbit for keeping on top of this, y'all are such a blessing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you for this update - hoping, hoping, hoping that the day ends up better for her, and the pain passes for good.

I couldn't send her flowers due to some AVS mismatch while making the payments, I tried thrice. It seems the payment gateways in the US require certain address checks which aren't covered by Indian bank.

I wish I had sent some flowers as well, but I have sent her a message on behalf of everyone on TPF letting her know that everyone is praying for her.

Raj, I'm in a similar position and I'm wondering if others will be also. I looked up some information on FTD and it looks like they take Paypal. If there are enough people who need another option perhaps that is an option or we can pool some funds through Paypal and send something together through them?

Raj, I'm in a similar position and I'm wondering if others will be also. I looked up some information on FTD and it looks like they take Paypal. If there are enough people who need another option perhaps that is an option or we can pool some funds through Paypal and send something together through them?
Count me in! I'm not sure how it works there, and whether FTD can deliver it to her in the hospital, or maybe you are planning to send it to her via her sister. Either way, I'll be more than happy to follow your plans.

Ok, I'll give it a bit of time and see if there are others and maybe make a thread later today.

Gosh, things keep changing fast, Sharon is back in CCU, but only because that is where they had room for her so I'm thinking our best bet is to send things to her sister's so she can get them to her instead of trying to chase her down and risk things getting lost in the shuffle.

There is a chance that the e-cards get to her in CCU, I'm just waiting to confirm and will let you know.

Count me in.

May God Bless you, Get Well soon Sharon!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back