Problem With Picture Project

Discussion in 'Digital Discussion & Q&A' started by annnguyen909, Jan 4, 2016.

1. annnguyen909

annnguyen909 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi, all,

I have problems transferring photos from Nikon Coolpix S9600 to Picture Project.
    Have always transferred Coolpix S7c with the same settings and the first transfer from S9600 was faultless. Since then, images won't transfer - can anyone help?

2. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi annnguyen909, I've moved your thread to a forum where it should get more views and, hopefully, some answers to your question. (Not everyone looks at the Welcome/Introduction forum.)

Welcome to TPF!

3. Dave442

Dave442 Been spending a lot of time on here!

If first transfer worked then the program is not showing photos to import, I would first check to see if the new photos you want to import have the same file name as those already imported. Some cameras can be set to always reset the file name sequence and some programs can be set to ignore suspected duplicate photos. I would copy the photos from the camera to a location on the hard disc, compare file names with those already imported and then import into Picture Project.

I think Picture Project was discontinued so at least move over to View NX i or NX 2.