proof photos?????

4karenmm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This may sound like a dumb question....but being new to this whole thing and just beggining I was unsure how to do this....

How do I put 'PROOF" on photos that I have taken??? I shot a wedding this past weekend for an aquintance since it was one of my first weddings I am not going to charge her but in the future evenually I will... but am unsure how to mark the proofs so that they are not used to recopy.

Lightroom and Elements both have a watermark feature. You can also take text, paste it on a new layer, and reduce the opacity.

If it's a friend of yours you could also just show them the pictures on your computer and let them pick that way...

I use instaproofs.com for my proofing. I have it deposit my earnings in my PayPal account and it sends me a neat and tidy order that I take to mpix.com to fill. Now they do take a %age of the earnings but it is well worth it. They even give you an option to password protect the images which I think is super cool. And it automatically water marks the photos and scales them down but keeps the original encase the client wants to buy the original copy.

Most reactions

Back