FattyMcJ TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2010 Messages 780 Reaction score 29 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 3, 2010 #16 JeffieLove said: I, personally, am proud of it... Click to expand... As you should be! Well done! :thumbup:
JeffieLove said: I, personally, am proud of it... Click to expand... As you should be! Well done! :thumbup:
JeffieLove No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 8, 2010 Messages 1,601 Reaction score 15 Location Elkton, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 3, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 Yay!!! You all maked me happy!!!! Hoping I can keep this up lol. I want to try to get some good outdoors pics of my kids but kids don't cooperate as well as flowers lol.
Yay!!! You all maked me happy!!!! Hoping I can keep this up lol. I want to try to get some good outdoors pics of my kids but kids don't cooperate as well as flowers lol.