Pulling my hair out... Looking for someone to take me under there wing!! and help me!

Unfortunately, you have neither.
lol oh that hurt. Lol I love the internet brings out the courage of men who have none in real life
I seem to remember you posting that you have anger management issues.Take a few deep breaths and leave.EDIT:FVCK! Did I seriously just waste my 1,000th post on a troll. Gorramnit. :grumpy:
how the hell am I the troll I didn't start insulting people.

Last edited:
Thread-Offtopic-Derailed.jpg

Dang it! I read all the way through this post thinking I was going to see some pictures from the OP to see what they got themselves into and its just Kbarredo and others in another argument! lol

common sense and knowledge
lol oh that hurt. Lol I love the internet brings out the courage of men who have none in real life. Yes for over 100 years most of which were for rich individuals who could afford them.
You have no way of knowing how much courage I have, but routinely prove here on TPF that you are immature and ignorant. I'm sorry if it hurts to be told the truth. But you need to know the truth about yourself sooner, rather than later.

lol oh that hurt. Lol I love the internet brings out the courage of men who have none in real life. Yes for over 100 years most of which were for rich individuals who could afford them.
You have no way of knowing how much courage I have, but routinely prove here on TPF that you are immature and ignorant. I'm sorry if it hurts to be told the truth. But you need to know the truth about yourself sooner, rather than later.

This being the operative word. Not just once but...what are we on, four times now?

:waits for apology thread:

What throwing the first insults makes you a mature intelligent person. You also have no way in knowing my level of knowledge and intelligence. I was just stating simple fact and like usual you and bitter have to turn this into an argument all because you dont like me. Well sorry buddy but if I am not talking to you dont insult me or else a whole crap storm is gonna start. The funny thing about this community is that its all a popularity contest. You can be a big douche and people will be on your side. But a new guy like me states a simple fact and I get jumped. Im done wasting my time on arrogant smart mouthed people like you. Unless you got something constructive or intelligent to say dont address me. Guys like you are what gives americans a bad name.
There also will not be an apology because I didnt start this one you did. Wow this is like highschool all over again. No matter who the right person is, the one with the most people backing him up wins.

Last edited:
And what throwing the first insults makes you a mature intelligent person. I was just stating simple fact and like usual you and bitter have to turn this into an argument all because you dont like me. Well sorry buddy but if I am not talking to you dont insult me or else a whole crap storm is gonna start. The funny thing about this community is that its all a popularity contest. You can be a big douche and people will be on your side. But a new guy like me states a simple fact and I get jumped. Im done wasting my time on arrogant smart mouthed people like you. Unless you got something constructive or intelligent to say dont address me.

but..but...but...what if the "fact" the newbie posts is not a fact but rather an opinion of a very polarizing (and doubtful) nature?

Bitter called you out and rightfully so...

The crap storm already started and I'm looking for an umbrella vendor.

And what throwing the first insults makes you a mature intelligent person. I was just stating simple fact and like usual you and bitter have to turn this into an argument all because you dont like me. Well sorry buddy but if I am not talking to you dont insult me or else a whole crap storm is gonna start. The funny thing about this community is that its all a popularity contest. You can be a big douche and people will be on your side. But a new guy like me states a simple fact and I get jumped. Im done wasting my time on arrogant smart mouthed people like you. Unless you got something constructive or intelligent to say dont address me.

but..but...but...what if the "fact" the newbie posts is not a fact but rather an opinion of a very polarizing (and doubtful) nature?

Doubtful in your opinion. I have yet to see any sources from anyone disproving opinion.
Sorry I was not able to find the statistics of photographers hired in the last 100 years. I could also ask him to post the source disproving my opinion. In the end if he does not have the source does that not make kmh statement an opinion as well. Not knowing the extent of kmh knowledge about the photography sales in the last 100 years; that would make his statement as worthless as mine.
As for the source, I had already offered it in my original statement. Look at your parents and grandparents wedding photos. Not many were done by professionals. Nowadays professionally done photographs are becoming a more popular trend. Then again my parents were poor filipinos therefore none of them could afford photographers.

Last edited:
common sense and knowledge

People that could afford them have been using pro photographers to shoot weddings for well over 100 years.
Thats kind of what I had stated. To those who could not afford them, photographers were not an important asset but simply a luxury. It is only now that the economy has improved and there is more money to spend that people are willing to spend 3000$ or more on a photographer. OP sorry for derailing your thread. As for you kmh, bitter and lyonsroar Im out. I prefer doing my trolling on the lake by myself. I dont need friends to boost my ego inside a forum.

Last edited:

Sorry I was not able to find the statistics of photographers hired in the last 100 years. I could also ask him to post the source disproving my opinion. In the end if he does not have the source does that not make kmh statement an opinion as well. Not knowing the extent of kmh knowledge about the photography sales in the last 100 years; that would make his statement as worthless as mine.
As for the source, I had already offered it in my original statement. Look at your parents and grandparents wedding photos. Not many were done by professionals. Nowadays professionally done photographs are becoming a more popular trend. Then again my parents were poor filipinos therefore none of them could afford photographers.

The difference between your opinion and KMH's opinion are as follows:

KMH's opinion is valued among the members of TPF. It is well established.
KBarredo's opinion is no longer valued because he has ruined his reputation through numerous trashed threads.

You could have responded to Bitter's post with a logical post:
"this is why I feel this way...yadda...yadda...yadda."

but instead you said it was:
"common sense"

Which indeed it was not.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back