What's new

Punchbowl Falls

JCphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
155
Reaction score
1
Location
Golden, BC
Punchbowl Falls is located 48 kilometers east of Jasper in Western Alberta.

I've applied the Orton Effect to the first image, I love the way it gives waterfall scenes such a dreamy look.

punchbowl_orton.jpg





I thought the bright hi-lights on the trees would look good in black and white so I moved my tripod to the left a few feet and re-composed horizontally to include more of them...

DSC_8734_web.jpg


I'd love to hear what you think.
Thanks for looking!

JC
laideezman
 
i like that orton effect on 1.
smart to think ahead with 2. it worked:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom