Puppy is gonna grow out of this....

Yeah, she'll get a little bigger. She's a pretty one.

Hahaha, reminds me of our cat. When he was smaller, he would run up the stairs ahead of me. The go through the railing to get on my shoulder as I was coming up. And ride my shoulders the rest of my trip.

Well he sometimes forgets he's older and larger now. And he can't fit between the balusters at 14#'s. Hahaha. Thing is, he's only about 1# overweight according to the vet. Every now and then I see him and I say don't try it. And yet he does every time. Sometimes I pick him up and put him on my shoulders at the bottom of the stairs. Give him a ride up.

Yeah, she'll get a little bigger. She's a pretty one.
Thought I'd better capture this while it was still possible! She is a cutie.

Hahaha, reminds me of our cat. When he was smaller, he would run up the stairs ahead of me. The go through the railing to get on my shoulder as I was coming up. And ride my shoulders the rest of my trip.

Well he sometimes forgets he's older and larger now. And he can't fit between the balusters at 14#'s. Hahaha. Thing is, he's only about 1# overweight according to the vet. Every now and then I see him and I say don't try it. And yet he does every time. Sometimes I pick him up and put him on my shoulders at the bottom of the stairs. Give him a ride up.
he could separate your shoulder!

If she's anything like mine she'll squeeze in until the day she needs assistance to get out.
She looks very content.
I was thinking the same thing! :lol: She'll likely wonder why it got so small.

Such a little cutie!

Most reactions

Back