purchasing D70 question....

my lord chase....hmm...dont know where u found this info but this is exactly my luk...i thank u in every possible way......very obliged of u to take time of your own to help out..guess a little more wait is in order to save some extra greenbacks.... ty mate!

Hopefully I've helped.

I personally know nothing about the company, but with that much negative input floating around the net, I'd sure be careful.

Good luck on getting your D70 soon!

Here is the body only at Willougbys for $896 after a $100 rebate.

D70 body only

They will try and sell you a warranty and accessories over the phone, but they _will_ take no for an answer. I just bought my 20D from there, and I did actually buy the warranty he offered, which offered a free cleaning at any Canon dealer every year for 3 years, and he gave me free overnight shipping. :)

I dunno if that's in your price range yet or not.

Not sure if this price is for everyone or if it's because I had an account setup there but PC mall has them for $819 after rebate.
http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/search...urDSN=simple&calledfrom=1&incimage=on

They are obviously mostly Computer stuff but since these are digital they carry them. I have a dedicated sales rep who suggested I didn't like her personally because I bought some stuff from Dell instead of her, I got a better deal at Dell. I thought she was going to cry. But she is a business sales account rep not the normal there I would hope.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back