purchasing online

I would have recommended both B&H and Adorama but after a thread not to long ago I posted about both and seeing how a representative of B&H responded and how he acted so unprofessionally I decided to never take my business that way. You can always purchase from adorama anytime anyday. They have also had great customer service and Helen is always a pleasure to deal with.:thumbup:

I would have recommended both B&H and Adorama but after a thread not to long ago I posted about both and seeing how a representative of B&H responded and how he acted so unprofessionally I decided to never take my business that way. You can always purchase from adorama anytime anyday. They have also had great customer service and Helen is always a pleasure to deal with.:thumbup:
Henry Posner? Henry's a great guy. He's helped me out many times at B&H.

You can always purchase from adorama anytime anyday. They have also had great customer service and Helen is always a pleasure to deal with.:thumbup:

It's very sweet of you to say so, thank you.:hug::

Helen

i've bought some stuff from adorama B&M and they seem good... i bought and returned 4 different photo bags before i found one i liked and they didn't give me any problems...

some of their salesmen are a bit rough/pushy but u don't have to worry about that online!

I agree - sometimes they can be a little abrasive on the 'phones; I would always want to be advised when this happens so that we can deal with it appropriately.

I have found that both your store and your competitor further downtown are quite ethical. I have no qualms about purchasing from either organization.

Thank you

The main thing you have to remember is everyone's price is going to be pretty close, if you find someone that is cheaper by A TON run in the other direction as fast as you can.

....or check the customer feedback at reselleratings.com

One last thing STAY AWAY FROM NON USA WARRANTY, prices are generally lower for items with no US warranty and that is for a reason so whatever you do make sure you are getting a US warrantied model.

Unless you are outside the US, when there can be warranty issues. In such a situation, as long as you buy from a reputable merchant, direct import / 'grey market' can be a sensible option, as long as the merchant provides a solid warranty themselves.

Sincerely

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

[email protected]
www.adorama.com

Thanks for all the Input.
:D Proud owner of the e 620.
Purchased @ B&H today.

Most reactions

Back