Pure Michigan

As a transplanted Kentuckian to Michigan, I've never really acquired a taste for Vernor's, but the boss lady has. I did discover the "Boston Cooler", which is Vernor's and vanilla ice cream blended. Now, that's a great drink. The "Boston" part of the cooler doesn't refer to the city, nor the Detroit neighborhood near Mr. Vernor's drugstore. Remains a mystery, but a tasty one at that.
Ice cream is like butter ... it makes everything better.

So are you the one doing those promos for Pure Michigan I keep seeing?? :biggrin-93:

I've had Vernors, I think... can't remember the last time I ever had ginger ale.

If they want people to come to some of these places they better not advertise those oddball beverages, they might keep people away!

So are you the one doing those promos for Pure Michigan I keep seeing?? :biggrin-93:

I've had Vernors, I think... can't remember the last time I ever had ginger ale.

If they want people to come to some of these places they better not advertise those oddball beverages, they might keep people away!
Pure Michigan was on the bottle, that's where that came from.

Vernors in my opinion has a bit more kick than Canada Dry. I guess you would call it the effervescence, will tickle your nose. Vernors is actually the longest continiously made soda in the US. Guess it's only in about 30 some states though.

I prefer the creamy red over the standard if you can ever find it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back