What's new

Put your lips on me and blow...

runnah

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
14,632
Reaction score
7,563
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
No love?
 
I kinda dig the horizontal orientation. Took me a sec to figure out how you got it to stick.

They're nice? I guess? They both look a bit like spectacles.
 
Like the shot. I know the horn. My dad was in drum and bugle corps. In high school he let me take it to a football game. someone asked to try it. suddenly got passed around and taken.
Dad was good about it, but to this day, I feel bad for losing his horn. Old memories Ed
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
I kinda dig the horizontal orientation. Took me a sec to figure out how you got it to stick.

They're nice? I guess? They both look a bit like spectacles.

That was the look I was going for.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
I think people saw that title and your name and ran screaming from the forum!

Neat shot; like the concept!

Not my fault you all have your minds in gutter.
 
Mine was in the gutter and terribly disappointed...but it is a nice image in spite of my expectations.
 
Lauren Bacall said it better. You've got a neat shot there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom