QUIT CLOSING FUN THREADS!

I think I just lost a few IQ points reading this drivel! ;)

Not too many points as you still spelled drivel correctly instead of "dribble"

lol

You sir, are quite correct... and that shows me that you do NOT dribble, unlike some of those in this thread! ;) (like the OP, for instance... a confirmed driveling dribbler, that one!)

I think I just lost a few IQ points reading this drivel! ;)

lol

You sir, are quite correct... and that shows me that you do NOT dribble, unlike some of those in this thread! ;) (like the OP, for instance... a confirmed driveling dribbler, that one!)

Dribble I don't, but I'm guilty of run on sentences, and often when a simple paragraph will suffice, I use one line and double space instead.

To me, it makes it easier to read on the net. I generally do it when I change direction or thought.

Which actually happens a lot.

...and I start sentences with ... which I know is incorrect.

I also use lol way too much. lol

lol

Dribble I don't, but I'm guilty of run on sentences, and often when a simple paragraph will suffice, I use one line and double space instead.

To me, it makes it easier to read on the net. I generally do it when I change direction or thought.

Yes.

lol. I know my faults, and I'm quite comfortable with them and my hypocrisy. Which is why I still enjoy correcting others.

lol

As the famous E.E. Cumming's said "Kisses are a better fate than wisdom."

She also did her own thing with punctuation, syntax and such... so that's cool, PallyCow!

lol. I know my faults, and I'm quite comfortable with them and my hypocrisy. Which is why I still enjoy correcting others.

I like you more everyday, except for that SCARY picture! ;)

:lmao:

I still have to finish editing some sunset shots from I think Monday....there's only like 15 left to do, but I just can't bring myself to touch the computer today.

Rat (to the left) <^__)~
Rat (to the right) ~(__^>

Rat to the left...

Rat to the right...

Now jump to the middle.. jump jump to the middle...

so today i am going to buy my first DSRL camera because my friend is paying me to take pixtures at her wedding next week, what is the best type of Canon to bokeh?

so today i am going to buy my first DSRL camera because my friend is paying me to take pixtures at her wedding next week, what is the best type of Canon to bokeh?
The one with the lowest megapixels you can find.

tevo said:

I'd go with a C300.

That is... Unless you are a total noob and want to show it with something less.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back