MrMatthieu
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2006
- Messages
- 480
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- France & other place
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
... sorry, just HAD to say this).Hey, Monsieur Matthieu, has anyone ever told you that Photo 1 is blurred?
(Heeheeheeehee... sorry, just HAD to say this).
I somehow prefer 2 and 3 to 1, though.
The scene as captured in 2 and the ghostlike figures in 3 along with that really pouring rain in the background are great! And the tree is lit nicely!
Photo 3 has this sense of urgency with the person running with their umbrella! Cool!
I never said either "it sucks" nor "I don't like it" ... all I said about your Photo 1 (to tease you, just because you said "Don't tell me it is blurred!" :greenpbl... is a) THAT it is blurred (obviously so, so you did REALLY well in achieving the effect with image stabilisation ON
!!!) and that b) I prefer the other two over 1. No more
.