What's new

Rainy Day...

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
2,599
Reaction score
159
Location
Montreal, Canada
hmph... it's been raining since this morning and now it started snowing :meh:
I've nothing better to do than to sit by my window and focus on my complete loneliness and boredom...
So here's my creative approach at self-entertainment:

window1.jpg
 
(see.. my life purpse is being fulfilled *rolls eyes*)

I love the dull, lifeless part of the image in contrast with the solitary person exiting the frame!
 
The person makes the shot. It does feel lonely.
I like the contrast between the snow and the street/sidewalk.
 
I like the composition here! :)
 
I agree with Woodsac, the person really makes this shot! It's rainy and grey here as well *sigh*
 
I like it. The single person makes it feel ...cold and lonely. Nice one. !
 
Good composition, but I think a little boost in the contrast would be nice
 
thanks guys! it's always nice to see your comments, it just wipes my blue mood away :D

Jeff, I'll see what i can do with it ;)
 
The person totally makes this shot...like to see a bit less sky tho. Nice contrast btw the rain slicked roads and the sloppy snow.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom