Website
www.lightartisan.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hmmm, raisins... these look good.
570765568_Fp49E-L.jpg

Hey Dad, look what I got!
570765581_4o29B-L.jpg

I... think... I... ate... too... many... must... sleep...
570765598_UASKa-L.jpg

Cute little boy but PLEASE be careful. A guy i worked with lost his nephew about the same age when he choked to death on a grape. Things that small can get(peanuts,grapes Raisens) can get lodged in there throats.

Its a cute series, but they are more snapshots that tell a story.
They are crisp, clear and funny, but they lack photographic composition.

Ex: to cut out alot of the useless background, shooting in portrait might be better for these instead of landscape
Filling your frame more with the subject would improve the image... #2 would be fun with some good DOF having the raison in focus
LAst one has his arm cut a bit

I know, I know...its a kid and asking him to stand still is kinda hard. But hey, them are my comments :)

As a father, I have to say I love it! And most of the pictures I have of my kids are snapshots - I don't pretend otherwise.

Just For Fun! This is the place for your less serious work. Post pictures of your pets, funny images - or maybe something that just happened to catch your attention! Not intended for serious critique.

I think these are adorable. Wonder if it was eating them that wore him out or spreading them on the floor. :lol:

Its a cute series, but they are more snapshots that tell a story.
They are crisp, clear and funny, but they lack photographic composition.

Ex: to cut out alot of the useless background, shooting in portrait might be better for these instead of landscape
Filling your frame more with the subject would improve the image... #2 would be fun with some good DOF having the raison in focus
LAst one has his arm cut a bit

I know, I know...its a kid and asking him to stand still is kinda hard. But hey, them are my comments :)

This *is* the just for fun area. :)

Cute shots. I like the screaming warrior one best though. :lol:

This *is* the just for fun area. :)

I'll have to start paying more attention :er:

I typically just check all new posts and look at the titles, not where they are posted.

I tend to do the same thing ... unless the shots are ... lacking. :) Then I double-check to make sure I'm not in the just for fun section. :)

(not to pick on your pics, noyze) :)

Haha, yeah - these were just for fun as are 90% of the shots I take around the house. Tough to really set up something like this, kids are way too unpredictable :D

Most reactions

Back